Hitman 3 Year 2 begins on January 20th
IO Interactive will start releasing Hitman 3 Year 2 content on January 20th, and you can learn more about what's to come from the developer's showcase stream.
Year 2 introduces a new game mode, Elusive Target Arcade, which offers the “ultimate challenge” by adding multiple targets. You can retry them, and they are always ready to start with exclusive rewards.
- Two new game modes will be introduced in Year 2
- Freelancer mode inspired by rogue-like games
- Customisable safe house for 47
- New hidden and deadly NPCs lie in wait
- New final missions with random lead targets
Hitman VR: Virtual reality support is also coming to the PC version on January 20th, while the Hitman Freelancer mode will be added in spring alongside a safe house.
Homeowner: Freelancer will require some planning and foresight since you won't get tips and predetermined paths like in the campaign missions. The goal is to let you make 47 your own and “configure how your Hitman should live” through extensive customization options.