Mondern Warfare Leaks
Data miners have cracked open latest Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update
The latest update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is full of new and interesting secrets to uncover, and data miners have started sharing their findings on Reddit.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered confirmed
- Seven new playlists for Call of Duty Warzone
- Battle Royale Duos – Teams of two
- Battle Royale Quads – Teams of four
- Battle Royale High Action – Gas moves in quicker
- Battle Royale Shotty Snipers – Shotgun and snipers only, no loadout drops
- Battle Royale One Shot – One-shot headshots, no loadout drops
- Realism Battle Royale – limited HUD
- Hardcore Battle Royale – reduced health, limited HUD, friendly fire
- Backlot map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare remastered
- Village map from Modern Warfare 3 also on the way
- Two new weapons
- SKS sniper – “Lightweight semi auto Carbine chambered in 7.62x39mm”
- Renetti pistol – “Well rounded semi-auto 9mm pistol”
- New operators Alex and Ronin coming in Season 3
Seasonal changes: Season 2 ends April 7th, and Season 3 should start immediately afterwards.
Time For A Quick Daily Quiz?
What series was Media Molecule working on before creating Dreams?
- Battleblock Theater
- Disney Infinity
- Garry’s Mod
Family first, consequences be damned
We’ve all got some guilty pleasures, for example a game with astonishingly bad voice work – you know, hilariously bad. The English localisation of Idea Factory’s tactical RPG Chaos Wars for PlayStation 2 could well be your new favorite guilty pleasure.
And how did the voice-over turn out so spectacularly awful? Nepotism, apparently! O~3 Entertainment’s CEO just hired a bunch of family members to record the lines, and didn’t bother to contract any professionals. All the voice actors in the credits share the same surname: Jelinek
Pokemon News and Events
New details revealed about Pokémon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass
Nintendo has revealed some minty fresh details about the Pokémon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass. More Pokémon will be able to Gigantamax and use G-Max moves. The first part of the Expansion Pass, The Isle of Armor, will be available in June 2020.
Pokémon Sword & Shield
- Fresh Expansion Pass details
- Wild Area Event has changed
- Snorlax, Machamp and Gengar no longer in boosted Raids
- Gigantamax Copperajah, Charizard, Garbodor & Duraludon appear in boosted Raids
- 2020 International Challenge April online competitions begin
- Double Battle competition featuring VGC Rules
- Registrations are open until April 9th, with battles taking place between April 10th and 12th
- Psychic Spectacular event begins on March 27th and lasts until 30th
- Shiny Baltoy, Gothita, Gothorita and Gothitelle introduced
- Team Go Rocket research extended until end of April
- Safari Zone event now open for ticket holders
- Team Skull Crash Course story event live
- Guzma & Golisopod and Plumeria & Salazzle Sync Pairs added
- New Sync Pair Scout featuring new Sync Pairs until April 14th
- 150 Gems awarded to players for event tie-in
- Battle Villa gets new Bingo Panel until April 14th