Switch price drop officially confirmed by Nintendo
The new Switch OLED model drops on the 8th of October, and Nintendo has confirmed that there will be a price drop for the standard Switch model ahead of the new model's launch.
According to Nintend'Alerts, the recommended retail price in France will drop from €329 to €270 from today.
- Nintendo Switch launched in March 2017
- Nintendo officially announced the price job this morning
- Price drops to £259.99 instead of the previous £279.99
- Switch OLED will retail for $349.99/£309.99
- OLED model features a bigger and more vibrant screen
Sales tactics: The price drop could simply be a way to encourage clearance of old models and emphasize that the new OLED model is a more premium offering.