Was Bully missing from The Game Awards?
Rockstar is bringing back infamous boarding school simulator Bully according to Tom Henderson, who claims that “Bully 2 was expected as a potential surprise reveal” at The Game Awards.
The reason no-one is talking about it is that most major news outlets are bound by non-disclosure agreements, which prevents them from reporting leaked information as well. This is why no-one reported Henderson's news about Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, for example.
- Major outlets are bound by NDAs in exchange for early looks
- Rockstar working on next Grand Theft Auto
- Bully was re-released as Bully Scholarship Edition in 2008
- Grove Street Games ported Bully to mobile in 2016
- Grove Street Games later became infamous for Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy
Playtest: “Some people saw a ‘playable version’ just a couple of weeks prior to The Game Awards (not the canned version),” he added. Rockstar had worked on a Bully project before as well, but it was scrapped early in development.
Too early: French publication Rockstar Mag plunged deeper into the matter and confirmed that at least two press outlets have sigend NDAs. The upcoming Bully game could also be a Definitive Edition rather than a new entry in the series.