Sora is the final character to be added to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s roster
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate director Masahiro Sakurai appeared in the final presentation about his legendary party brawler, and unveiled the final fighter to be added to its roster: Sora from Kingdom Hearts.
Sora will feature a variety of costumes inspired by several games in the Kingdom Hearts series, and his move set is based on the first game in the series. He will, of course, be wielding his signature keyblade.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – The Final Battle
- The final video update about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Masahiro Sakurai showed off all of Sora's moves
- Final Mii Fighter costumes were also revealed
- Several Kingdom Hearts games will come to Switch via Cloud
Final fighter: Challenger Pack 11 launches on October 18th and completes the already spectacular roster of over 80 characters, nearly three years after Super Smash Bros. Ultimate launched for Switch in December 2018.
DLC roster: The fighters added over the last three years includes Persona 5’s Joker, Banjo & Kazooie, Dragon Quest XI’s Hero, Final Fantasy VII’s Sephiroth, Steve/Alex from Minecraft, Piranha Plant from Super Mario and many others.